Family Health Clinic Malvern seeks an enthusiastic casual receptionist to join our busy team. The successful applicant must have proven interpersonal skills, organisational skills, excellent customer service skills, a high level of computer skills and the ability to work under pressure in a challenging and changing environment.
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday, 9 am -1 pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for the business providing timely, professional, friendly and empathetic customer service in person and over the telephone.
- Ensure patients’ immediate and ongoing care needs are met before and after consultation.
- Accurately process patient payments via cash, EFTPOS, and direct bill transactions.
- Communicate effectively with patients, doctors, practice nurses, management and other support staff.
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting re: practice management billing software (Best Practice)
- Perform routine office tasks such as sorting incoming mail, filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning and any other office errands as required.
- Previous experience as a receptionist, either Medical or other
- Demonstrated organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate comfortably and effectively with the diverse community service in this Medical Practice
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to accurately record and transfer messages
- Demonstrated high computer skills, Best Practice clinical software and HotDoc online booking system.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Knowledge of Best Practice and HotDoc is an advantage
- Previous experience within the medical industry
- A customer service background and prior experience in Reception are highly desirable.
The remuneration is negotiable and depends on the candidate’s years of experience and knowledge.
If you meet the essential criteria, we look forward to receiving your application for this fantastic role. We are keen to support you and your future career opportunities and welcome your responses.
Should you have any enquiries about this position, please do not hesitate to contact Mss Lilia Manok at (03) 7033 0288 during business hours. Family Health Clinic is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to Apply Now.